1. What is Shopback ?
- It's a plan to offer customers to buy now and pay later (BNPL) – 3 equal installments over 3 months with 0% interest.
2. How about the fees ?
- No. There are not including any sign-up fee, no processing fee, no admin fees, mark-ups, or hidden charges. It's totally free for the end consumer.
3. What are the requirements for using Shopback ?
- A Malaysian IC (MyKad) or Passport with a FIN number (for foreigners)
- A mobile number issued with a Malaysia prefix (+60)
- A valid email address
- Credit card/debit card issued by a financial institution
4. What types of cards can use ?
- We accept both debit & credit cards (Visa or MasterCard) issued by the financial institution (bank).
5. How do place an order?
- Download the Shopback app and create an account
- Get the things you want at your favourite store and scan the QR code.
- Enter the total amount and pay only 1/3 today
- Voilà! The remaining payment will be deducted monthly with no interest or fees — enjoy your hoolah purchase!
6. How to sign up for an account ?
Download the Shopback app and create an account directly from the app;
Click on the button "Complete your details" on the homepage in order to complete the account registration.